About me

Hi !
My name's Pilar and I'm twenty-five years old. I'm from Córdoba in Argentina. I've got long straight light brown hair and small brown eyes. I'm quite short. I´ve got a small family. My dad`s name is Néstor. He´s 72 years old. My brother's name is Fabián. He's 38 years old. He's a computer programmer and an engineer. Fabián`s quite tall. He's got short black hair and small dark brown eyes. He´s got a small nose and small ears. I'm fond of animals. I've got many pets. I've got two cats and two dogs. Their names are Milky, Morphy, Tobi and Ring.
In my free time, I love surfing the net and listening to music. I'm an MTV maniac. I really like pop, R&B and soul. My favourite singers are Shakira, Rhiana, Ricardo Arjona among others. I also like going out with friends. I like reading and walking , but i dont like doing aerobics.! :(

Don´t forget to include your likes and dislikes as the model. Good luck!

No hay comentarios: