Welcome to our blog





















Hi all!
First of all, I would like to thank our Director of studies, Caroline for her support and encouragement in this project and to all my collegues.
Thanks also to my students for teaching me everyday and letting me be part of their wold.

Last year, I started with this crazy idea of taking photos with my students and creating metroflogs and fotologs among others. Then I thought it could be a good idea to implement these new tools in my classes.

Blogging is a new experience for us all, I'm very proud of the efforts my students have put in, and I hope you feel moved to visit several of their blogs and honor us with your comments.

I'm sure they will be delighted to have visitors!



All comments/suggestions/ideas, etc are most welcome!!!!!!

Hope you find this very useful.







No hay comentarios: