My favourite singers

I really like pop music. My favourite band is The Backstreet boys!. I've got all their CDs. I love listening to music in my bedroom. I also like Rhiana. Rihanna is already a quite famous singer with musical influences from pop, R'n'b, Reggae, dancehall and dance. My favourite song is Umbrella!. I like her beutiful voice.
Rhiana is in her early thirties. She's got big dark eyes and a small nose. She's got shoulder-lenght straight hair and small ears. She is slender and very good looking!.
She is gorgeous!. Rhiana is single. She isn't married. She has a boyfriend. His name is John. He is from Puerto Rico.

I also like Sean Kingston!. He is a great singer!. He is tall and plump. He's not very good looking but he has a wounderful voice!.

This is my favourite video! Beautiful girls

No hay comentarios: